The PRM Group
Securing Your Identity

Identity crime costs Australians $1.6b a year.
Protecting your personal information has never been more important.

Find out more

The PRM Group

Australia's First and Largest Online Police Check Provider.

What are the benefits?

    Applicants are not giving away their identity!

    The recipient is not receiving false certified documents!

    There is a complete verification and audit trail!

    Quick, simple and secure!


Need a Police Check fast?

Individuals can order an Online Police Check in a matter of minutes and in most cases be returned within the hour

We are here to solve your Identity verification needs!

PharmacyID is the most secure system of identity verification in Australia. With locations in every state and territory in both metropolitan and regional centres, PharmacyID will be the largest identity verification retail network in Australia. Trusted, convenient and connected by The PRM Group.

Applicable for a range of ID verification requirements

    Online National Police Checks.

    ID cards for universities and TAFE.

    ID Cards for high risk work.

    Commercial identity checks.

    Corporate biometric ID authentication.

The Document Verification Service

The Document Verification Service (DVS) is a national online system that allows organisations to compare a customer's identifying information with a government record.

Ensure your identity is protected!

PharmacyID is the most secure system of identity verification in Australia. With locations in every State and Territory in both metropolitan and regional centres, PharmacyID will be the largest identity verification retail network in Australia. Trusted, convenient and connected by The PRM Group.

Watch Video

Frequently Asked Questions

75% of our police checks are returned within the hour whilst the remaining 25% can take anywhere between 2 - 20 business days to be completed and returned.
Police check applications cost $52.00 including GST and must be paid for online using a Credit Card.
Once your application has been submitted and paid for you will be provided with a map displaying the nearest PharmacyID member based on your current residential address. This map is interactive and can be changed to suit the location that best suits you.
You can have your application validated by using the Police Check Lookup Tool that is available from our site. Please visit https://secure.prm.net.au/police-checks/applicationLookup.aspx and complete the fields and click search. A legitimate check will then be displayed.
Police checks are a point in time check and should not be relied upon for an unreasonable amount of time for this purpose. Legislative requirements differ in regard to how long a police check can be used. For example, in the Aged Care industry, a police check is valid for three years, after which time it must be renewed.
The Working with Children Check and the Aged /Vulnerable/Children police check are the same police checks, however the WWC check includes additional background screening. Therefore a WWC must be applied for separately.
PharmacyID has built in two contingency methods to verify your identity. Identity documents can still be copied and certified and then sent via email to our office on helpdesk@pharmacyid.com.au or mail your verified documents by mail to PO Box 611 Moonee Ponds VIC 3039.
Yes. Our consultants are available to assist you during business hours (Monday-Friday 8.00am to 5.00pm AEST) on 03 9379 3383 or via Live Chat.

More questions?

Get in touch